DAY TRIP TO THE BLUE PEARL CITY CHEFCHAOUEN
Fez to Chefchaouen Day Trip, a unique experience, To enjoy the beauty of the forests and lakes of the Rif Mountains, the captivating blue city of Chefchaouen with its looming blue and white houses, the local shops & restaurants in medina’s narrow blue streets with our day trip from fes to chefchaoue
Our fes medina tour guide and driver will pick you from your hotel or Riad at 9:30AM to enjoy a unique experience in Fez medina tour.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional local Guide.
Excluded Fees :
Entrance fees to historical sites.
More Information contact us:
With our Fes Guide Tours you will :
- in case you were wondering how to get from fez to chefchaouen, fez guide tours will put in your service a professional driver who’s gonna take you there.
- Explore Morocco’s blue Pearl “Chefchaouen”, The most charming city in Morocco in terms of the amazing blue buildings and customs.
- Be Sightseeing and walking through the blue streets of the old medina of Chefchaouen to see the amazing handicraft shops, the smell of local food mixed in the air, To be in real touch with natives.
- Buy souvenirs from artisanal shops for instance woven rugs and blankets, and bargain sellers.
- Admire the beauty of the forests, rivers, and lakes in the Rif Mountains.
- Visit Ras el-Ma, head of the water, A place where fresh mountain waters gather drips its way into the city; This place is known for local people pool. It is a better place to see a new concept of life in which people clean their clothes in the open fresh air.
- The Kasbah Museum dated back to the early 18th century, it includes a collection of archaeological pieces that tell the story of Chefchaouen, with relics of pottery, antique weapons, and musical instruments and the art gallery. Fez to Chefchaouen Day Trip will take you to Visit this museum, so you’d learn the exciting historical events and culture of this beautiful city.
- Explore the Plaza Uta el-Hammam square, that combines the Arabic and the Spanish architectures in a fabulous way. You can see the Chefchaouen buildings as a flawless hand painting. This space helps you to relax and enjoy the mountains overlooking the city.
- Admire the Grand Mosque from the outside.
- Eventually, Our day trip from fes to chefchaouen will end in a beautiful Cafe, Drinking & enjoying the Moroccan tea in a very refreshing ambiance.