Fez to ChefchaouenDay Trip
Fez to Chefchaouen day trip is an opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Chefchaouen from the inside and the outside, it is located in the north of morocco exactly in the center of the mountains. with our driver, You are going to explore the most impressive places in the city like mountains, rivers, forests, lakes, local markets in the medina, and restaurants. you will also admire the blue and white colors of the streets and houses that you couldn’t find it elsewhere.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Professional English or French Speaking driver
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Excluded Fees :Entrance fees to historical sites.
Professional accompanied Local Guide ( EN or FR Speaking)
- Enjoy with our multilingual driver in the day trip from fez to Chefchaouen by discovering the beauty of Moroccan cities; among them the blue pearl chefchaouen city. It is considered among the top cities in morocco in terms of the natural beauty of (mountains, forests, lakes…), and the unique mixture of colors in the streets and houses, and the green of nature.
- Explore with our professional driver in the day trip from fez to Chefchaouen the local food with the special smell, also get closer to know more about our Moroccan plates with the natives. Do not worry, our driver will help and give you some advices to eat the local food.
- Revel with your colleagues in the day trip from fez to Chefchaouen by having a free time to roam through the blue streets of the old medina, and observe the amazing buildings of houses also the gorgeous local products.
- Discover with our driver Ras El’ma (water cape) which is an impressive place known by the local people. It is here where you can find a wonderful concept of life, people wash their clothes in the open fresh air.
- Visit the rivers, forests, lakes in the Rif mountains in the day trip from fez to Chefchaouen with our driver, and enjoy the discovery journey.
- Enjoy fez to Chefchaouen day trip by visiting el kasbah museum; it includes a collection of archaeological pieces that narrate the historical events of the blue pearl Chefchaouen city, with relics of pottery, antic weapons, musical instruments, and the art gallery.
- Take free time with your colleagues in the square heaving coffee, where there is a gorgeous atmosphere with the green nature behind all sides, which is something special that you will never forget.
Make Your Request
For more infromation Contact us