DAY TRIP FROM FEZ TO IMMOUZER CHEESE, FROMAGERIE TASTING
Day Trip From Fez to Immouzer Cheese, Fromagerie Tasting is a fes excursions guided trip towards an organic farm in Immouzer town where they make natural Moroccan cheese. Enjoy theFromagerie Tasting & Immouzer Cheese, all sorts of handmade organic Moroccan cheese, and vegetables & fruits as well.
Our fes medina tour guide and driver will pick you from your hotel or Riad at 9:30AM to enjoy a unique experience in Fez medina tour.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional local Guide.
Excluded Fees :
Entrance fees to historical sites.
More Information contact us:
With our Fes Guide Tours you will :
- Our professional driver will pick you from your accommodation, and hit the road on a scenic day trip from Fez to immouzer town.
- Discover more about the delicious handmade cheeses in one of Morocco’s leading cheese factories, located in the countryside next to the magnificent Immouzer town.
- Interacting and talking to the locals who welcome all the visitors, they are known for their generosity and hospitality.
- Participate in the Moroccan cheese cooking class on the farm using only organic ingredients led by professional people in the field.
- Watching the amazing old fashioned of manufacturing delicious cheese, and ask questions about it.
Tasting Different kind of handmade local cheese like Kandri, Jeben du Douar, and La Buchette de Cedre.
- Experience the handmade making process of the mouthwatering goat and sheep milk cheeses, using some of the oldest traditional Berber techniques.
- Pure honey extracted from Plants which strengthens the immune system, great for health.
- Eating organic olive oils from the traditional olive press of granite stones with Moroccan Bread.
- Drinking & enjoying the Moroccan tea with regional herbs.
- Enjoy your amazingFromagerie tasting experience of each cheese kind, and lunch with local people in a natural environment.