Fez Day Trips: BERBER CAFS, NOMADS, MIDDLE ATLAS MOUNTAINS
In the day of excursion, you will explore a unique trip that will amaze you with our multilingual driver and guide, in the middle of the atlas region. Our unique trip contains 8 stops, among them elbhalil, sefrou, lake dait ifrah, the cedar forest azrou, panoramic view in the middle of the Atlas Mountains, the oldest tree, ifran, and last dait aoua.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Professional English or French speaking driver
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional local Guide.
Excluded Fees :Entrance fees to historical sites
Professional accompanied Local Guide ( EN or FR Speaking)
- Starting with the first destination that is called el bhalil town a small Berber village located in the middle Atlas Mountains. A great place to enjoy your day trip and integrate with the native local people who still living in caves.
- The following stop will be in sefrou, wander in the old medina and discover the iconic landmarks, revel the outstanding waterfalls with a charming view on landscapes and mountains in the horizon.
- Moving towards the next station that is lake dait Ifrah, enjoy the beauty of nature and the fresh air.
- Enjoy your free time walking in front of monkeys, and hiking towards the famous and oldest cedar tree which is called Gouroud.
- Explore the fascinating panoramic view in the middle of the Atlas Mountains with your colleagues and take pictures.
- Visit ifran as known as the Moroccan Switzerland, it often surprises visitors with its clean and cool weather. Also, you can visit the local restaurants or cafes and enjoy a glass of Moroccan mint tea as well as the mineral natural sources in the region.
- Have fun on your own walking around observing the wild life in dait aoua lake, and take the chance to enjoy riding Arabian Berber horses.
Make Your Request
For more infromation Contact us