Fez Medina Tour: History & Monument
Fez medina tour is a chance to get closer to explore more about fez monuments, and its elegant architecture. Fez market and its artisanal products that are purely handmade, and the traditional Moroccan food by experiencing a dinner in the hospitality of the local families in a friendly atmosphere.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Excluded Fees :Entrance fees to historical sites.
- Visit Al-Qaraouiyin with our guide team of fez medina tours, the oldest university worldwide that is founded by Fatima Al Fihriya in 859. It is a spiritual and educational center of the Muslim history.
- Enjoy Al Madrasa Al Bouanania that derives from the sultan’s name Abou Inan, it is a great symbol of Moorish architectural art. Besides, it was functioned as both an institution of education and a congregational mosque.
- Explore the mausoleum Moulay Idriss that is the shrine and the founder of fez city, and enjoy the smell of incense in the streets and the engraved wood on the walls and roofs inside.
- Discover choura tannery with our team guide of fez medina tour, that is considered among the oldest tanneries by far. Also, observe the manual process of natural leather products.
- Relish with our team guide of fez medina tour seffarine square, which is a gorgeous and popular space of making copper products; also, enjoy hearing the copper beaten by our creative craftsmen.
- Explore the blue gate with our team of Fez medina tour, it is the most incredible door you will see forever. An iconic door that narrates the Moorish architecture that is mixed with the finest blue mosaic that sets with the sky color.
- Visit nejjarine museum, which is a gorgeous place that is known by the artistic touch of Moroccan creative artisans.
- Take the chance to integrate with the natives in the local food markets, and enjoy the smells, colors, tastes of Moroccan food that you can’t ever find it in other regions.
- Discover Fez market by visiting the local workshops and factories of leather products, ceramic, mosaic tiles, copper, rugs, pottery, and all the handmade artisanal works. Also, you can explore the markets of jewelry and natural beauty care that comes from natural materials.
Make Your Request
For more infromation Contact us