HIDDEN MEDINA TOUR WITH LOCAL GUIDES
Fes guided tours are a chance to examine the local middle ages life by visiting the great places in Fez Medina one of the oldest cities in Morocco like Fez tannery, the Oldest university in Arab world Al-Quaraouiyine, Moulay Idriss, Islamic schools and local traditional markets (SOUK).
Our fes medina tour guide and driver will pick you from your hotel or Riad at 9:30AM to enjoy a unique experience in Fez medina tour.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Excluded Fees :
Entrance fees to historical sites.
More Information contact us:
With our Fes Guide Tours you will :
- The Moroccan traditional plates are famous on a large scale, inside and outside the country. Among them, we mention the Moroccan Couscous, and Tagine, Those two have won the admiration of the world’s top chefs. Our moroccan Cooking Classes puts at your service; a well-equipped kitchen in a traditional Moroccan house
- Being integrated on our fes guided tours with the natives in the local food market, in which you will Instantly enjoy the mixture smells, colors and diversity of local foods that you cannot find elsewhere. It is also an opportunity to integrate with local people.
- Visit Chouara Tannery, where you can see the beauty of the fascinating manual process of leather dying with the natural processes, and tanned with natural pigments. In addition to that, in this ancient tannery, you will have direct contact with the workers who welcome visitors every time.
- Visiting Bouanania School and Attarine school the oldest schools in Fez, which represent the greatness of Moorish arts and creativity. It shows the use of artisan sculpture on gypsum, the luxurious Moroccan tiles, and the reliance on authentic wood in construction.
- Visit Najjarine Museum of Arts & Crafts in Fez city, a place in which you will enjoy seeing antic wood products that used to be used by Arabs, Berber, and Jewish in their daily life. It is an eye-catching place that let you forget about the current time and living in the ancient exotic eras.
- Visiting Molay Driss mausoleum an ancient shrine, in which most Moroccans go to take blessings. It is a very nice place in which you will witness the amazing roofs made of wood. Being there will make you feel comfortable and tranquil. In the areas of this fantastic place, you will enjoy seeing the colorful candles, and smelling the amazing fragrance of Incense.
- See with fes medina tours The busy Seffarine square and the famous al-Quaraouiyine Library, a very popular square in Fez in which you will hear the sound of the copper beaten by the Brass Maker and blacksmiths. It is great to know how artisans make brass items and even buy some if you want.
- Discover the Al Quaraouiyine Mosque founded in 859 by a woman called Fatima El Fihria. It is one of the largest mosques in Africa.