GET IN TOUCH WITH LOCAL ARTISANS GUIDED TOURS
Fez Medina tour- fez local artisanal day tour and handicraft shopping which takes to the local shops and markets, where you are going to find a marvelous local product handmade by Moroccan craftsmen and artisans. Also, The city is considered to be home of the oldest leather tanneries, it contains workshops of pottery, ceramics, and carpets as well, in addition, fes medina tour pays a visit to the Argan oil cooperatives. With Fes Medina tours, you can take fantastic photos and buy amazing handmade gifts.
Our fes medina tour guide and driver will pick you from your hotel or Riad at 9:30AM to enjoy a unique experience in Fez medina tour.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional local Guide.
Excluded Fees :
Entrance fees to historical sites.
More Information contact us:
With our Fes Guide Tours you will :
- Explore with Fez Medina tour- fez local artisanal day tour and handicraft shopping the narrow streets lined with, spices, cleverly woven Berber carpets and other Moroccan arts and crafts that will truly amaze and catch your attention.
Be attending different local handicraft and artisanal shops with fez local artisanal day tour and handicraft shopping, during this tour the guide will make sure that the items you buy in Fez medina and to avoid the hustle are with reasonable prices.
- Be Visiting Chouara Tannery, where you can see the fascinating manual process of leather dying, and tanning with natural pigments. In addition to that, in this ancient tannery, you will have direct contact with the friendly workers who welcome visitors every time.
Visit antique shops of Berber necklaces, Moroccan Berber jewelry, silver pieces of jewelry and other silver items.
- Visit Shops of metals, Moroccan teapot and glasses, lamps and lanterns, and noticeable Moroccan bazaars that weave Moroccan carpets Berber and Moroccan rugs, as well as silk scarves.
- Explore the Berber carpets & rugs Cooperatives, in which you will witness the process of making amazing Moroccan carpets Berber and Moroccan rugs. You will have also access to try and experience how carpets are made. Weaving shops, a fascinating place, in which you will adore the combination of colors and the significant symbols in the woven carpets. However, while being in weaving shops you can try to weave a small rug with the old machines. While being here you will notice that each carpet is different from the other, in term of colors and design, since each carpet tells a unique story.
- Visit the magnificent factory of Moroccan pottery and ceramic, that produces also the fascinating Moroccan tiles in different shapes, sizes, colors, and ornamentation.
- Visit the local natural herbals shops with Fez Medina tour- fez local artisanal day tour and handicraft shopping, in which you can buy pure natural products like Moroccan spices & herbs, also, Moroccan argan oil, Moroccan natural soap. and Henna.
- Weaving shops, a fascinating place, in which you will adore the combination of colors and the significant symbols in the woven carpets. While being in weaving shops you can try to weave a small rug with the old machines.
- Explore Moroccan Lamps and fabric arts shops, that fez local artisanal day tour and handicraft shopping takes you to, in order to witness how lamps are handmade by artisans who welcome all visitors. And see the amazing hanging, floor, and outdoor lamps shades and the brass lanterns that are inspired by the Moorish legacy.