JEWISH QUARTER, RAMPARTS, GARDEN AND FES SUNSET PANORAMIC VIEW
Fez Guide Tour will drive you outside the Medina to explore the unique seven doors of Fez, Royal Palace, then the Andalusian Architecture in the Jewish quarter, after that you will have free time in Jnan Sbil, a Garden from the 17th century, then our next step will be in the old fort to admire the Panoramic view of the 9400 street of the Medina, and we will finish the tour in the pottery and tiles factory.
Our fes medina tour guide and driver will pick you from your hotel or Riad at 9:30AM to enjoy a unique experience in Fez medina tour.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional local Guide.
Excluded Fees :
Entrance fees to historical sites.
More Information contact us:
With our Fes Guide Tours you will :
- This Fez guide tour fes gardens and Jewish quarter tour is dedicated to sightseeing the famous attractions of fes medina, therefore our guide shall take you to the other side of the city, starting with the ruins of the north tower, a great view on the old and the new fez city.
- Discover most of the historical architectures buildings and landmarks in Fez Medina; The royal palace with its golden engraved doors is considered among them, the three huge doors are all adorned with beautiful Moroccan mosaic tiles and carves gypsum, it shows the greatness of the Moroccan craftwork. it is allowed to take amazing pictures with this piece of Moroccan art on our fez guide tour.
- Visit one of the joyful fes gardens, Jnan Sbil, the 17th-century garden, one of the beautiful medieval gardens in Fez, which was once used only by the women of the Moroccan royal family, sealed with seven large iron-trimmed doors, embodying within them , a natural splendor ,plants and flowers,surrounded by fountains, tables, and tiled basins.
- Be Heading on this Fez guide tour fes gardens and Jewish quarter tour to a very stunning place “the Jewish quarter ” know also under the name of mellah ;where the jew used to live, this Jewish neighborhood was built with Andalusia architecture techniques mixed with the Jewish architecture, giving this fascinating medley of wonderful houses which stood there for over than 400 years ago.
- Next, on our Fez Medina Guide tour, you’re Going to witness the process of the pottery and tiles artwork, in ancient traditional workshops in the city, thus you will see the old manual process of making pottery and tiles that were used for over than 9 centuries ago. on our fez guide fes gardens and Jewish quarter, You can ask any questions you have and interact with workers.
- At the end of the fez day tours, you ‘ll be going to the south tower or so-called the Marinid tower, A magical panoramic view from the old fort on the 9400 streets of the medina. an amazing sunset scenery that can be found nowhere else than fes city.
- Eventually, the tour will end but never the fun activities that you can do with your friends in Fes city, Our Professional driver will drive you back to your hotel or riad.