Fez Medina Tour: History, Monuments Market, Shopping & Dinner with Local Family
Our FEZ MEDINA TOUR helps you in exploring the gorgeous city FEZ, we can bring you back to one of the largest medieval cities by visiting a variety of monuments and architectural art, with a multilingual guide and driver.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional English Speaking driver
Professional accompanied Local Guide ( EN or FR Speaking)
Excluded Fees :Entrance fees to historical sites
- visit with our fez medina tour Al-Qaraouiyin which is the oldest university in the earth, it was founded by Fatima Al Fihriya in 859. This monument represents the high quality of the educational system by far, according to Guinness records and UNESCO. It is a spiritual and educational center of Muslim history.
- Explore The blue gate that is the most iconic door of the old medina with our Fez medina tour, it will take your attention by its charming details and its finest blue mosaic that expresses the authentic Moroccan art, with its adorable streets, souks, and restaurants.
- Enjoy our Fez medina tour, Almadrasa Al Bouanania which was built in the 14th century by the sultan Abu Inan. Moreover, It is extensively acknowledged as a great symbol of Moorish architecture, and it has functioned both as an educational institute and a congregational mosque.
- Discover Chouara tannery which is considered among the oldest tanneries worldwide with our Fez medina tour, it is here where you can see the high quality of the natural leather and the great manual process of our creative artisans.
- Visit with our Fez medina tour, the mausoleum Moulay Idriss who is an ancient shrine and the founder of fez city; Moroccans came here to take blessings. Enjoy the streets and the smell of incense on your way to Moulay Idriss, also the walls and the roofs that are made from the engraved wood inside.
- Observe Seffarine square that is a gorgeous and popular space known by the copper art, it represents the Moroccan handicraft, and enjoy the voice of the copper beaten by the artisans.
- The Nejjarine museum is a wonderful place that is known by the artistic touch of Moroccan artisans of wood. You will explore the wood products that are used by multiple types of people from different tribes and religions such as Arabs, Barber, and Jewish.
- Morocco has a great reputation for its traditional plates, among them, we indicate the Moroccan tajine and couscous. Discover the above plates that have taken the appreciation of a large number of people in the world.
Make Your Request
For more infromation Contact us