LUNCH OR DINNER LOCAL FAMILY
Lunch or dinner with a local family, one of Fez guide tours where you get to spend a day in the hospitality of a local family, in a friendly Moroccan ambiance, in the heart of the imperial city of Fez, a Moroccan typical meal, all set with The Moroccan traditional customs and etiquette.
Our fes medina tour guide and driver will pick you from your hotel or Riad at 9:30AM to enjoy a unique experience in Fez medina tour.
Fes Guide Tours Fees Include :
Professional Driver &Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
Pick up hotel/riad.
Drop-off point hotel/riad.
Professional local Guide.
Excluded Fees :
Entrance fees to historical sites.
More Information contact us:
With our Fes Guide Tours you will :
- Visit the blue gate called Bab Boujloud, a very attractive gate in the entrance of the old Medina, announced by many to be the main entrance to Fez Medina.
- Integrate with the native in the local food market in which you will enjoy the mixture smells, colors and diversity of local foods that you cannot find elsewhere. Lunch or Dinner with a Local Family Tour is also an opportunity to integrate with local people and their lifestyle.
- Visit Chouara Tannery, where you can see the fascinating manual process of leather dying with the natural processes, and tanned with natural pigments. In addition to that, in this ancient tannery, you will have direct contact with the workers who welcome visitors every time.
- Visit Buonaniya School and Attarin school the oldest schools in Fez, which represent the Moorish arts and creativity. It shows the use of artisan sculpture on gypsum, the luxurious Moroccan tiles, and the reliance on authentic wood in construction.
HavEa typical Moroccan Meal Lunch or Dinner with a Local Family Tourin a traditional Moroccan house, enjoying the tasty Moroccan food, also, discovering the Moroccan food etiquette and manners.
- Visit after the Lunch or Dinner with a Local Family Tour, the Najjarine Museum of Arts & Crafts in Fez city, and then Moulay Driss mausoleum an ancient shrine, in which most Moroccans go to take blessings. It is a very nice place in which you will witness the amazing roofs made of wood. Being there will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. In the areas of this fantastic place, you will enjoy seeing the colorful candles, and smelling the amazing fragrance of Incense.
- Next, The Seffarine square, a very famous square in Fez in which you will hear the sound of the copper beaten by the Brass blacksmiths. Just next to it, the square al-Quaraouiyine Library, one of the oldest libraries in the Arab world that Manuscripts.
- Discover the Al Quaraouiyine Mosque founded in 859 by a woman called Fatima El Fihria. It is one of the largest mosques in Africa.